Within weeks of my adoption I was trained for therapy because of my sweet nature and love of people. I enjoy going places from schools to hospitals to summer camps and getting pet by adults and children. My owner and I desire to provide a listening ear and the ministry of presence to those who are hurting. I am in excellent health and enjoy my annual veterinary visits to keep current on all vaccinations.
WHAT I DO
Through my experience and training I have earned the following:
● Canines for Christ Certified & Insured Therapy Dog
● AKC (American Kennel Club) Therapy Dog Certification
● AKC (American Kennel Club) Canine Good Citizen Certification
● Cesar’s Way Training Course
● Volunteer for Vitas Healthcare (Hospice)
ABOUT MY OWNER
Tina Reeder is my handler. She is a State of Florida Certified Teacher and a Chaplain for Billy Graham Rapid Response Team as well as Canines for Christ. In addition she volunteers with me for Vitas Healthcare (Hospice) and CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) in Deerfield Beach, Florida where we live.